Stella's Social Club

I checked it out then checked out the big cancer center recommendations. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and others report that garlic inversely effects prostate cancer in higher dosages. They recommend a normal dietary amount but not supplements.

Thanks for the info.
hugs.gif

I saw some encouraging results from a study using turmeric along with soy isoflavones. It might be a good thing to check into.

Lukka has kicked her babies to the curb and will be reuniting with the Icelandics tonight. She'll be broody in three weeks though.
th.gif

I am in the chicken downsize mode again. We are going to be making our individual runs smaller to allow for a large free range area all across the backs of the runs. Each coop will get out to free range for a few hours every five days. Each run will have a little pop door in the fencing to allow them into the free range area. It will still be covered for hawk protection. This means I won't want to keep as many birds in each coop as I have in the past. I would like a max of seven or eight in the little coops and a few more in the big one.We are going to try to get something to grow in there and make ourselves a chicken park. We miss sitting and watching the chickens. Michael moved the fence in one run today.

Isi is not getting the job done anymore so I am trying to hatch Icelandics now. When I have a replacement he and Lukka will move over in the big coops with the layers. They have earned their retirement! I will keep a few colored eggs layers and my new breeds and that's it. I have given up the idea of fresh egg sales from my house due to living across the road from Stalag 13.

Jack is limping. Farrier comes in the morning so I am anxious to hear what he has to say.

My sweet Tucker

Love to all. Off the yell at the TV while Big Brother is on!

Mary, I never saw a more attractive bowl of tomato soup. I love the little flourishes.

At home we just slopped some Campbell's tom soup in a bowl - maybe that's why I never liked it.

Back
Top Bottom