Stella's Social Club

Okay Kelly, I figure the "throwaways" don't have names because they will be dinner sooner or later
hit.gif
Really I am just fine
sad.png

I've never eaten a hen, only cull roosters. My hens that I "cull" get rehomed to my milk lady. She is always looking for new layers.

I just have way too many to name them.

Quiet today...

Here is my backup boy for my Jubilee Orpington pen. He is HEFTY. I like him a lot, although he doesn't have as much black spangling as I'd like. I think I'm going to give him a chance in the breeding pen and see what he throws. He's in one of my bachelor pads right now.

Quiet today...

Here is my backup boy for my Jubilee Orpington pen. He is HEFTY. I like him a lot, although he doesn't have as much black spangling as I'd like. I think I'm going to give him a chance in the breeding pen and see what he throws. He's in one of my bachelor pads right now.

That is a fine lookin' boy.

Quiet today...

He does look BIG. Maybe put him with a hen with too much black?

Mary - I hope everything went okay yesterday at the service.
hugs.gif

Everything went just fine. It was a really nice service. The gathering at Michael's sister's house afterward was very nice as well. Good food, lots of laughs and story sharing. Bobbi would have loved it!

I am tired today. Just planning to relax and unwind before getting back into the business of selling and buying. No news on any of that.

Tucker is glad to have us back home. We are hoping to get away in the motorhome for a couple of days next week.

Back
Top Bottom