Stella's Social Club

I can not believe I am saying this . . . . .

I have a broody!
ya.gif
I am so happy for you. I hope all the eggs you set hatch. Humm me too.
gig.gif

Horrid day. Realtor showing the house today was five freaking hours late! Five hours! Too busy to call of course. I quite literally despise realtors at this moment in time. I cannot wait until they are out of my life.

So I wasted an entire day walking around with the stupid phone in my hand, unable to do anything I wanted to do in my own house. We left while she showed the house and didn't get back until late. Had to make dinner and eat late.

We have decided to tell anyone showing the house that we expect a call if they are running 30 minutes late. If they don't make the call, they will not be allowed to show the house.

Sorry for the rant but I am just sick of these people. They think that because the house is for sale, they can treat us any way they like. Not anymore.

Off to bed with a headache.

Horrid day. Realtor showing the house today was five freaking hours late! Five hours! Too busy to call of course. I quite literally despise realtors at this moment in time. I cannot wait until they are out of my life.

So I wasted an entire day walking around with the stupid phone in my hand, unable to do anything I wanted to do in my own house. We left while she showed the house and didn't get back until late. Had to make dinner and eat late.

We have decided to tell anyone showing the house that we expect a call if they are running 30 minutes late. If they don't make the call, they will not be allowed to show the house.

Sorry for the rant but I am just sick of these people. They think that because the house is for sale, they can treat us any way they like. Not anymore.

Ugh sorry... That really really stinks.

Saw this floating around on facebook tonight- make me think of @drumstick diva
smile.png
We do love Braum's Ice Cream too around here, but Blue Bell is definitely a favorite!

That's just rude, a phone call wouldn't have taken that much time.

Supposedly we are getting an offer in the next couple of days. I'll believe it when I see it. These are the people who asked all the technical, impossible-to-answer questions about the well and septic. It would have required tearing both out to get the answers, then drilling a new well and installing a new septic to replace the ones we tore out to answer all the questions.
hmm.png
I guess they accepted the fact that that is not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom