Stella's Social Club

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by The Sheriff, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Miss Molly

Miss Molly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2012
    Newcastle California
    Yep, bring it on Kathy :)

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Kathy, once we get settled in the new place... and it cools off a little here, You'd better come to Phoenix!

3. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Any time Kathy. I think Kathy is downsizing in chickens so she can supersize in goats.

Ronda - your daughter is adorable. That picture brings back my childhood memories. I did tap for several years and I remember the recitals.

4. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Dusty took back her eggs today during the coop cleaning. She has 1 baby hatched and another egg peeping. I moved her to her private quarters and man was she ticked as all heck that I was messing with her and her baby. She settled back down nicely with the baby and I stuck the peeping egg under her.

Thursday or so, my Icelandic will hatch her chicks. I candled them and they look good.

5. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    I bought some hatching eggs on a whim. The seller would only ship Express Mail so I had to pay $40. Guess what? They are lost in Mail!

[​IMG]

The seller is applying for a shipping refund. We all know that never works. Guaranteed Overnight is not really guaranteed according to the USPS.

6. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    Got to head off to bed. Welcome home Kathy! One day at a time. [​IMG]

7. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Where do you get your luck, anyway? Holy cow!

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Mary - give up, your whims don't turn out well.

9. NotAFarm

NotAFarm Embracing the New! Premium Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Illinois
    [​IMG]

Tried to post a picture again but it is still not working. I hadn't tried to post anything for a couple of weeks so I don't know how long it has been a problem. I haven't been able to reduce a quoted picture either and wondered what happened since I used to do it all the time. (Just tried it again and the only option are Cut Copy Paste and Edit Link....no Image Properties (or whatever the option was)). Hmmmm.......guess you won't be seeing the current pics of the "penguin" chicks....[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  10. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Chicken Obsessed

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    I have not been able to post pics with Internet Explorer, but Google Chrome has worked fine.

Mary, they probably would all have been cockerels anyway [​IMG]

The chicks I shipped to Iowa made it safe and sound. I don't think I am cut out for the chick shipping business - too stressful wondering where they are.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by