Stella's Social Club

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by The Sheriff, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop

2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    That's so funny!

3. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    WTH?????????????

DIVA DOESN"T HAVE CHICKENS?????????

4. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    Cute kid Rinda!

5. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    Rinda the chicks are cute, but your daughter - what a doll!

Maybe we should all send Diva one chick each :D

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Everybody knows - Diva can't have chickens!!. She lives vicariously thru her friend Arline who has 2 silkies and 2 seramas - all housechickens with NO diapers. She started out on BYC researching for Arline who doesn't have a computer. Arline was sick and tired of getting Roosters and stuff from the feed store. Diva ,being an all around wonderful person, got severely addicted to BYC found new birds from REAL breeders for Arline and read & researched everything she could.

She was well on her way to being a reknown chicken expert when BYC changed the whole internet experience, Diva has never fully recovered from this - to this day she still flounders around trying to find where her other chicken people friends are. She has been a Sheriff fan since the days of "The Warden" and "Judge Judy." In August she will have 4 yrs. on BYC and spends most of her day and nights(insomniac) on BYC.

Diva has a birthday coming up in July and has already bought herself a present (Warm Bodies- DVD - psst. don't tell her) she loves 'R' . OK TMI sorry. I know Diva as well as I know myself.

PS- Arline has had house chickens for well over 20 yrs (not the same chickens) - so she was " grandfathered" in.

7. Hangtown Farms

Hangtown Farms Overrun With Chickens

May 19, 2012
    PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
    Kathy travel safe. I am happy that your husband was able to get through his speech.. Honestly that is amazing

on a chicken note.
    I have some silver ameraucana eggs coming and also another line of crele penedesenca eggs on the way

8. debs_flock

debs_flock Overrun With Chickens

Sep 14, 2011
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Once again, I'll have to look and see what I have, but along the lines of the frizzles, I'm pretty sure I still have some Columbian cochin youngsters. I'd look tonight, but I'm too lazy after being at fair all day (of course the glass of wine when we went out to dinner probably didn't help either).

What a cutie....................clean legged (as in non-feather legged) chick!

9. lonnyandrinda

lonnyandrinda Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2012
    Coweta, OK
    LOL!

Thanks everyone- she LOVES that silly feather boa. I have blue feathers everywhere in my house from her wearing it around- soon it won't have any feathers left!

10. cbnovick

cbnovick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    X 2 [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by