Stella's Social Club

Tucker was apprehensive but Michael kept him calm. We are going to go at it in baby steps. I want to know he can swim in case he falls in. We are buying a floating pet ramp so he can get out.

Kathy - that chick doesn't look like it fits in the bator.

No, he doesn't. BUT, he is nice and warm and I am keeping him there tonight.
I could not believe when I found these.... actually 3 of them. One was cold and stiff, one was walking and I moved it into the garage and this one was looking dead but not stiff. Sooo, I thought of Mary and I took a chance. The hair dryer worked!

Earlier I herded a broody and her 3 chicks into a building. Dumb chicken was staying out in the rain with babies! She was trying to cover them. They were all soaked! Funny too, when they went in (layers coop), the other broody mama with 9 chicks took them and warmed them up. It was cute. The wet mama didn't seem to mind too much. I think those 2 share chicks anyway.

Gotta love those broodies, even the dummies!
clap.gif

Tomorrow is Father's Day and Mike's birthday. He got home from work tonight and will be here for a week. THEN, he makes his final trip to work. To North Platte, Nebraska for his final days. THEN - he will be retired as of July 1st.

I am already working on the honey do list.

Oh Kathy how nice! I am so glad Mike will be around more. That honey-do list would be a long one if it were me! Maybe gve him a day or two then go for it!

My niece's dog goes to Doggy day care when she goes on vacation. They have a swimming class for dogs in the shallow end. Her dog wasn't thrilled with it but, he can swim a little.

Back
Top Bottom