Stella's Social Club

We ain't green this week ee are frying with the rest of you!
Meeeeee Tooooooooo!!!!!!
hmm.png
still missing Northern Cali from 2 years ago and even my native Oklahoma after all these years...both very green with lots of water....lalas, nothin' doin' here in AZ
th.gif

hide.gif
We are green here.....except where the meatie tractors have been.......can you see the pattern on the grass between the two tractors?
(Kathy, That is Gola, Kola's granddaughter on the left)

Well I think for the first time in our lives we ran a neighbor off instead of vice-versa!

We had the visit from animal control three days ago. She said she was going over to notify the complainant that we are within our rights to have roosters on our agricultural zoned property.

Two days ago a house directly across the road from us went on the market! It is marked in red on this map. I blocked out the street names in case any of you guys decided to buy it and start complaining.
lau.gif

Oh I wonder if the real estate agent told them to complain?
Paint the house replant your lawn and get rid of those roosters....
There have been repairs going on over there for about a month. Roof repairs, deck, etc. Lots of banging and sawing. They probably think the roosters will hinder them selling the house. Maybe they got sick of the roosters and decided to sell. My last two moves were because of crappy neighbors. I made my mind up one day and listed the next so it wouldn't surprise me. I am just glad to have the support of the county, for now. I realize that could change too if too many people from the gated slum complain.

hide.gif
We are green here.....except where the meatie tractors have been.......can you see the pattern on the grass between the two tractors?
(Kathy, That is Gola, Kola's granddaughter on the left)

YAY for Gola! Sweet sweet Kola is still a favorite of mine.
I have a few of Kola's daughters penned. I need to get some pictures. I sent off a bunch of cockerels, and am keeping only 2 (OK, 3)..... Blue Boy, Paint, and a young one I like.

Today my buddy Brett came over and loaded up chickens to take to Joplin tomorrow. Tonight he is coming back for some more. The more I think about it, the more I think I am gonna send even more than I originally intended.

ep.gif
Kathy!

No way!

It's a crummy little house, on a postage stamped sized lot, in a horrid, rundown, gated community called Lake of the Pines but referred to as Lake of the Fines by locals. And, it is priced about the same a this house was 7 months ago! Things are appreciating fast. The bubble will burst again I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom