Stella's Social Club

Here's what I was dealing with trying to get those bee pictures. Turn up your sound if you want to hear the buzzing sound. Bee airport activity.
vimeo_logo.png

Last edited:
Well now I'm always toying with the idea of getting bees. It seems to bee the new "in" thing in the farmstead world. Only because of the bee CCD thing. Perhaps more hives can help preserve out bee population.

That and working to ban insecticides.

Jeeze Kelly, now I really want to come up there with my camera and macro lens, NOT!
ep.gif
I was sitting right by the opening in a t-shirt and shorts. They don't bother you. I had a couple fly near me and inspect me, but that is all. I'd really, really, really like some of your good pictures of my hive. I have an extra suit and I'll tip in honey.

Well now I'm always toying with the idea of getting bees. It seems to bee the new "in" thing in the farmstead world. Only because of the bee CCD thing. Perhaps more hives can help preserve out bee population.

That and working to ban insecticides.
Everything I do becomes popular AFTER I do it. Chickens weren't popular when I got them, and now they are. Same with bees. I made my first batch of soap Saturday, so I'm sure that will be popular next.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom