Steven and his friend Jessie, a pic of them together today

Great kid you have there. I worked too much in the back yard today and didn't get up the mountain.

On "Chicken Street" a block to the south, the Daffodils are through blooming and starting to fade. I expect blossoms on the trees in the next two weeks.

And allergy season in AZ begins. Get me some meds quick.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. Have I mentioned Steven plans on being an AZ Wildcat? My family helped found and settle Tucson, my Grandmother was born there in the Territory of Arizona. After he does basic training this summer he'll be in the Reserves and after he graduates next year he'll be going into the ROTC program there for 4 years and will graduate, get his commission and go active Army. He's had his plan since he was able to voice it and he's stuck to his guns every step. I've always told him it's his choice, and if he ever changes his mind it's ok, but no matter what he's got my support. I think he almost has Jessie convinced to go with him. As soon as Jess found out Steven was going to do basic this summer, he asked if he was too short, because he wants to go in the service but thought his size would keep him out. He's 5'4 or 5'5 I think. He'll be a short guy, but I think he'll grow. He got really excited over the prospect of having a prospect, so Steven is going to take him to his recruiter during the week possibly so he can talk to someone and ask questions.

wonderful son you have Kate and I am sure his friend is honoured to have him by his side......
hugs.gif
to you all.

Back
Top Bottom