Still looking for someone to decrow my one roosters

I won't if its bad for the animal. if it is forbidden in some states must be bad. I have heard the velcro will suffocate them so that sounded worse. the place that took them suffered fire so is not available now. ill keep running adds looking for options. I take feed block to abandoned animals at a park but there predators will cause suffering though used commonly in Garden Grove .il looking to move where not illegal as I like crowing it is just the neighbor issue. craigs list is full of free roosters gorgeous roosters. one family in Santa Barbara is offering to pay board for pet. I hope the laws change because my feed store sexing luck has been horrible. moving and outosex breeds are the only option.

A Velcro collar isn't going to hurt your chicken. You have to periodically check it to make sure that it isn't too tight, one of my roosters has had one on for months and it hasn't needed to be readjusted. My other rooster can het his off within minutes of me putting it on, if he sees it in my hand he immediately pecks it, he hates it and it does not work for him.

I won't if its bad for the animal. if it is forbidden in some states must be bad. I have heard the velcro will suffocate them so that sounded worse. the place that took them suffered fire so is not available now. ill keep running adds looking for options. I take feed block to abandoned animals at a park but there predators will cause suffering though used commonly in Garden Grove .il looking to move where not illegal as I like crowing it is just the neighbor issue. craigs list is full of free roosters gorgeous roosters. one family in Santa Barbara is offering to pay board for pet. I hope the laws change because my feed store sexing luck has been horrible. moving and outosex breeds are the only option.
Don’t comment if your not going to help we took him to 6 rooster rescue and one person with no roosters and they all pulled out his feathers even the girls and I’m not taking him to the slaughterhouse soo

A Velcro collar isn't going to hurt your chicken. You have to periodically check it to make sure that it isn't too tight, one of my roosters has had one on for months and it hasn't needed to be readjusted. My other rooster can het his off within minutes of me putting it on, if he sees it in my hand he immediately pecks it, he hates it and it does not work for him.
Did that he still crows

Back
Top Bottom