still no pips ........:(

I'm in the same boat as you, mine are on day 20 and nothing. I did think I might of heard a chirp this morning but it could have been a bird outside. I'm sure I'll have my ear to the bator all day. I have had a hard time keeping my humidity up. It was on 54 this morning, got it back to 65 now. My temp was at 99, so who knows, I have it back at 100.5. Good luck with yours. I hope we just have a bunch of slow pokes!!
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Same with me...I'm on day 21, but when I checked on them this morning ... my humidity was 49%. I freaked, added some water and looked down to one pipping. I see movement, so I feel better now.

Good luck!

hey don't worry, in my experience I've noticed that still airs may take a bit longer don't know why, Just don't touch them! if it get past day 24/25 you can maybe candle them and see for any movement. but keep the lid on for now

With still airs I keep the temp at 101.3...you might try this next time. It works AMAZINGLY well.

The thing with the heat is that people don't realize the incubators have a miniature thermostat inside. The incubator SHOULD adjust to the heat being generated by the chicks.

Back
Top Bottom