Stoopid Question

fuzziebutt

Songster
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
Winfield
Ok, I am having alot of fun copying and pasting my new password DAILY into this site to log on. How the flock do I change my password so that I don't have to have ANOTHER one emailed to me again tomorrow?
he.gif

Thanks and kisses and stuff

Umm I dont understand when you type your password it should ask if you want to remember. So you have to type it everytime you come on to BYC??????

Last edited:
You mean the random jumble of numbers and letters?

Click "Profile" on the forum header. (That blue bar.)

Under the spot where it shows your username, it should have a link that says, "Change password".
Hope I helped!

Well, me or BYC one forgot my password. So I do the forgot password thing, and it emails me some crazy something that I can use to log onto the site. But I can't find where to change my password on the site, because the one it sends me is temporary.

Go to the blue bar at the top of the page. Click on profile

Under Essentials, just under your name is a link to change your password.

Under Privacy is the option to check a box so the site (BYC) will remember your username & password so you won't need to copy and paste it all the time.

Imp

eenie,
stop typing so fast.
lol.png

and Barnie is the smilie you used on your second post.

Last edited:
From the Forum page, click on "Profile," right under your username is a link that says change password. You can make it anything you want from there. Hope this helps.

BTW, Are you from Winfield, WV?

I'm from Winfield, Alabama. And I don't know the old password to put in. You gotta put in the old password to change it. I tried to tell it that if I knew the old password, then I wouldn't need to change it, but it didn't like my tone of voice.

I don't remember my password. I get something goofy like this ***** emailed to me, to allow me to log in. I tried to change to a password I can remember, but it wants the old one. And I even tried ****, and that's when it got mad.
rant.gif

**password removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom