stop me before its too late!!! - update pg.5, no silkies

Quote:
I hate the color black, despise it even. I'm not really even that fond of my dark brahma hens because they are too dark.
hide.gif

Purple? Now purple I love. I'd love to have a yard full of purple silkies running around. Anyone done purple yet?

Last edited:
Quote:
I hate the color black, despise it even. I'm not really even that fond of my dark brahma hens because they are too dark.
hide.gif

Purple? Now purple I love. I'd love to have a yard full of purple silkies running around. Anyone done purple yet?

Not that I know of but AK Michelle turned one green
tongue.png

Quote:
Come on now Gritsar, you've been singing the blues about not having a broody. Here's your chance for some foolproof baby makers!! lol Ya know ya wanna, yeah, yeah, yeah......lol!!

Quote:
Come on now Gritsar, you've been singing the blues about not having a broody. Here's your chance for some foolproof baby makers!! lol Ya know ya wanna, yeah, yeah, yeah......lol!!

Oh it's already been decided I'm going to add two (just two! I want some broodies, not a whole herd of them!). I just didn't get a chance to call the hatchery today.

I just checked Ideal's website - finally had the time to check - and silkies are sold out for the week I am having my other chicks shipped. I'll call on Monday to confirm, but it looks like I won't be adding silkies to my order.
I'm considering other breeds, but will probably just go with what I already have ordered.
hmm.png

Thanks Gonzo. Judging by the info. on Ideal's website, if it's possible to move my order ahead a week I can add silkies. Otherwise I'll just figure it wasn't meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom