strawberry jam

cassie

Free Ranging
15 Years
Mar 19, 2009
I am looking for a strawberry jam recipe. I had it but I haven't seen my notebook with my collection of recipes since I moved. I think it is called Perfection jam. It contains strawberries, crushed pineapple and orange zest. I think the Pioneer Woman had it but I can't find it on her website. Any help would be appreciated.

I am looking for a strawberry jam recipe. I had it but I haven't seen my notebook with my collection of recipes since I moved. I think it is called Perfection jam. It contains strawberries, crushed pineapple and orange zest. I think the Pioneer Woman had it but I can't find it on her website. Any help would be appreciated.
Cassie, is it this?
Screenshot_20230901-165228.png
Screenshot_20230901-165239.png
Screenshot_20230901-165244.png

Here's one on Food Network by the Pioneer woman. Doesn't have pineapple of orange zest in it though.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/strawberry-jam-recipe-2124695
That is not the one. The one I want has crushed pineapple and orange zest. I originally got it from Farm Journal. Lost it in a move and someone on BYC had it. The box containing my cookbooks has not surfaced from my move from Missouri.

I just now remembered the correct name. It is called Heavenly Jam, and it is. Not only is it delicious, it is beautiful if you want to give it for gifts.

Back
Top Bottom