strawberry jam

cassie

Free Ranging
15 Years
Mar 19, 2009
I am looking for a strawberry jam recipe. I had it but I haven't seen my notebook with my collection of recipes since I moved. I think it is called Perfection jam. It contains strawberries, crushed pineapple and orange zest. I think the Pioneer Woman had it but I can't find it on her website. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's one on Food Network by the Pioneer woman. Doesn't have pineapple of orange zest in it though.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/strawberry-jam-recipe-2124695
That is not the one. The one I want has crushed pineapple and orange zest. I originally got it from Farm Journal. Lost it in a move and someone on BYC had it. The box containing my cookbooks has not surfaced from my move from Missouri.

I just now remembered the correct name. It is called Heavenly Jam, and it is. Not only is it delicious, it is beautiful if you want to give it for gifts.

I am looking for a strawberry jam recipe. I had it but I haven't seen my notebook with my collection of recipes since I moved. I think it is called Perfection jam. It contains strawberries, crushed pineapple and orange zest. I think the Pioneer Woman had it but I can't find it on her website. Any help would be appreciated.
Cassie, is it this?
Screenshot_20230901-165228.png
Screenshot_20230901-165239.png
Screenshot_20230901-165244.png

Back
Top Bottom