~Stray Cat RP~

She nibbled at it. " So were you from?" she said.Her tail flicked back and forth. She liked this tom cat. He was nice and pretty good looking. She purred and blocked those thoughts out of her head.
Steal shrugged. " I was born on the streets. My parents died from humans. They ran over them with the metal monsters when I was only four days old. Took care of myself ever since." His green gaze met hers and he heard her purring. A rumble came from his throat, but he let is roar. "What about you?" He meowed. Red was very beautiful and would make a great mate... He thought. He pushed the thought away to listen about what she was about to say.

"Me and those three over there were born in human houses but we were not like other pets. The man had a whole bunch of cats. Mostly females with kittens. He had a couple males. We wernt fed often so mother cats couldnt provide enough milk. I was the only one in my litter to survive. But just yesterday the man came and took me, Charcoal, Tigger, and Couger in a cage and dumped us. I'm kind of glad. Its better out her than there." She meowed. " I've been watching those three since because i was the oldest."

Mira twitched her ears. She was sleeping, or at least trying to sleep, right next to the three kittens, but Red was jabbering off to that random tomcat she and Maiya had met yesterday!
(btw no offense intended to you two Mira is just like that)

Back
Top Bottom