Stray dog *pics*

She looks a lot like my rescue dog, Budda. We think he's a pit bull/lab mix....

Boodie135.jpg

Thanks to you for taking her in.
smile.png

she's a cutie! good for you for taking her in and trying to find her a good home! i would say with those perky ears she might be pit/cattle dog mix...and i also think she looks to be about a year old.

Oh man she is gorgeous. I would be willing to bet that she is Pit x Lab..if it was not for her head, she would look exactly like a lab. Age 10 months to a year old...maybe year and a half.

Last edited:
Quote:
^^^ Agreed 100%

Definitely a Pit X Lab (there's no doubt in my mind). She has a lab body and tail, and a pit head and chest. I also think that she's around a year old maybe a bit younger since she still has some puppy fur...

Thanks for taking her in. She's a gorgeous dog and she has such a sweet face. I'm sure she'll be placed quickly (unless there's a lot of pit bull prejudiced in your area?).

Let us know how things go. Do you have a name for her, or are you just going to wait for her new owners to name her?

Last edited:
I ahvent had any luck keeping an ad up on craiglist for her, theres alot of pit bull prejudiced around here.
Theres also alot of pit bull lovers,but I think they are out voted.
I havent really called her anything yet, becouse I know once I do, I wont wont to find her a home and I cant keep her.
it breaks my heart that someone can just drop a dog off like its nothing.

YOu know she is almost surely already pregnant as well, so you better hurry and do something.
sad.png
Sorry she was dumped on you. I am just saying its going to be puppies too, if something isn't done sooner than later.

LabXPit Bull mix and such a DOLL!!!
love.gif

Good luck with vetting her and getting her a new home and keep us updated (we need mor pix).
Maybe this group could offer you some advice or help out with vet costs: http://www.mprgroup.net/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom