Stupid Has No Bounds! LOL

Glass eyes LOL that's as good as...

When I was hit by a drunk driver in July 09, the kids decides to RUN and when he finally pulled over and given the field test, he failed (DUH) and when asked if he knew why he failed, his answer was "I cant see through my tears" As the cop tried not to laugh, he says, are you crying cuz you got caught? The kid answers NO, I'm crying cuz that lady I hit (ME) scared the crap outta me!!"

Moral of the story...

If you ever hit a woman's car while driving drunk.... DONT LET THE PINK PURSE FOOL YA!!!! I was so
somad.gif
so I drug the kid outta his car and
rant.gif
chewed him a new one LOLOL

Makes me wonder how people survive with no common sense!!

This is what happens when you let the television raise your children. They grow up dumber than dirt.

wow. just wow. it's wood. really. wow. STUPID.
reminds me of the time I was returning a bridle to a tack store and one of the new employees held it up and was like "What is it again?" for the fifth time so I was like "It's a pair of shipping boots." rolling myeyes, being sarcastic. she was like "Oh, okay." I just stared at her. she looked at the reciept, and pointed with her pen to the only thing there, the bridle, and said "Is this it? sn-snuffle briddle?" SNA-FLE BRI-DLE I wanted to scream. I just said yup and was outta there.

I swear there are kids working at the grocery store who have never seen food that isn't on a plate. I was buying something fairly ordinary, snap peas, and the darling child had to ask three times what they were. Food, dear child, food.....
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Or like when I went to the local gas station. The girl/lady (20-25) told me the total. Joking, i asked will you take a bad check. she looked me in the eyes and said, No sir, we don't take bad checks. I just paid her cash and left.

One of my friends didn't know that onions grew in the ground lol! I don't like to call my friends stupid but if you don't know were a vegetable coes from... well... thats prettyu darn stupid...

this is what we said

Me: picking onions-
Friend: "Hey I didn't know that Onions cam from the ground"
ep.gif

Me:
th.gif
"what"
Friend: "Onions come from the ground?"
me: "yeah didn't you know that?"
friend "no...."
Me: "well they do"
friend
roll.png

Me: "next your gonna tell me carrots grow on trees"
we both:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png
lau.gif

Quote:
in the kids defense.. and trust me I dont defend stupid very often a lot of pet stores will not sell feeder mice as "pets" because the pets they do sell come with a health guarantee and the feeders do not if you walk into pets mart here in Cambridge and ask for a mouse and they are out of pet mice they will not sell you a a feeder unless you ask for a feeder... this is why i switched to frozen mice ...easier to get

Back
Top Bottom