suggestions needed please

OK everyone laugh ,laugh, laugh. Now wipe the tears away from your eyes so you can read this post. My wife and I are both over weight the winter months have fallen to our hips. We found the best exercise was yoga, we got a wii game for x-mas and it came with the wii fitness game that has yoga on it. I'm proud to say that a 30 minute work out twice a week gave me the results of losing 20 pounds in a month. I now can see my feet,lost the big ol belly table and have a small six pack of abs. my wife she lose the muffin top went down two dress sizes and found she has feet as well. Her tummy is flatter and she has a total weight lose so far of 25 pound from a 30 minute workout three times a week. So in short Try out yoga it worked for us.

thanks guys!!!

silly chicken, i will try some of those out!!!

daddys hens, i'd love to do yoga.. SOMEDAY we've been bugging people to buy us a wii, no one has yet
sad.png
my grandparents have one and can't even turn the darn thing on. elder people and technogoly drive me up the wall!!!!!!!!!!!
he.gif

i did cut out junk food. i haven't been eating fast food and i've been eating activia and salad sandwhiches and chicken. i hate pork so that was easy to cut out of my diet
smile.png
and i'm not a huge fan of steak (hamburgers i do like) i was never much of a sweets eater, i just like to make them. i've googled healthy recipies, and there is just no way i can eat some of that stuff. i am tooo picky!! but i am trying!!

Quote:
i get a sore arm playing bowling. i have almost mastered bowling.

i bowled a 197 SITTING on the couch lol. and my dad challenged me to a game, cuz he THINKS he's the master, i bowled a 293 and he 167
big_smile.png

i'd love to have a wii, but my dad (i almost said duck HAHAHA) is a cheep skate....
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom