Sultan Thread

I would not call myself an expert by any means, but my sultans are sweet and gentle. Mine go inside the coop and out. Mine aren't overly adventuresome about checking things out. They aren't as curious you could say. Maybe getting them to at least see inside the coop they will go back inside for another look and figure it out. Good luck.

Here are my sultans. I have 3 girls and 4 boys. I'm going to have to rehome the boys soon as I'm moving in a few months. (Plus, I'm a bit overrun with roosters.) I love them all! Sultans are my absolute favorites! Everyone is so gentle and sociable.
love.gif

59269_sultan_10.jpg

59269_sultan_3.jpg

59269_sultan_5.jpg

Quote:
Aren't they adorable!!
love.gif
Wish I was closer. I'd take one of your roosters. I would really like to have a Sultan to go with my SultanxSilkie girl Mrs. Fluffy Puffy.
love.gif

~Aspen

My sultan pair seem like very nice and gentle birds. They stick very close to each other. They are a bit bedraggled right now, but can't wait for the new feathers to come in.
tongue.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Aren't they adorable!!
love.gif
Wish I was closer. I'd take one of your roosters. I would really like to have a Sultan to go with my SultanxSilkie girl Mrs. Fluffy Puffy.
love.gif

~Aspen

Thanks so much!!! I hope I find good homes for them. I have a few more months to do so. They are so pretty and goofy!​

Back
Top Bottom