Summer 2012 Granny "Square" Swap (sign ups closed)

No one voiced an opinion, so I went with my own & took the square apart and remade it.
Oh man!!! Sorry I haven't been online. I was at the new business trying to clean up construction dust.
tongue.png
I think it would have been fine since the front looked perfect. I think the backs of the squares all look a little lumpy. Sorry you had to redo it.

Alethea you sound like me now! I'm sure no one would have minded but I know I probably would have done the same thing. I have ripped out many projects that were just a little off when I know they weren't a big deal. Oh well. I'm glad you had fun on your retreat. :)

Kate can you post the link to Target again? BYC doesn't want to load for me right now so I'm afraid to try and go back to hunt it down. Scary hearing how little they expect the schools to survive on these days!!! Good luck at the fair! That would be sooo cool if the kids got a ribbon for their hard work! They are so talented I'm sure they will win something!

Kassaundra the gals are correct. Glad to hear you don't mind mailing them all in and then getting a surprise when it comes to which one's you'll get back. :) It is much easier for me to just divide them all the same. That way I don't have to remember whose box is being filled at that moment. I can just divvy them up at the same time. Thanks.

I am... tada... online from home right now! I have a very weak signal and keep getting bumped off but that is the norm these days even when I can see the cell tower from my car. I feel like it's progress anyway. The plus side is I have gotten a lot of crocheting (as well as other pressing chores) done since I am not online all day. hee hee I think I'm supposed to be learning something from all this. LOL Well I like to think everything happens for a reason anyway.

Last edited:
OK I had 4 paragraphs in the post above but it all shows as one long paragraph once I hit submit! Do you all see it as one long paragraph? I tried hitting edit but then it shows up correctly again! I added more lines between the paragraphs but once I hit submit I still see one mess of a paragraph! Don't know if it's my computer or BYC!???

Back
Top Bottom