Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
1st of all….. HOLY SHOOT I cannot keep up with you guys on this thread 🤣

2nd of all @WVduckchick staaaaaaahp it with the babe photos! I just have to keep telling myself

no way comedy GIF by CBC

One of the pekins we got in our batch of 9 is slightly smaller than the rest. Possibly indicative of a day later hatch or something but seems very healthy in either case. My daughter absolutely loves him and calls him Cutie. Anytime we go down there to feed or take care of soiled bedding or anything, she has to hold him and love on him.

9 days or so to go before I ruin you all with baby dictators pics
They will be going to rule some other home after day 1
I’m going to tell the lady to join BYC and this post
Doing good, feeling confident about the bumble, although I may need to wait till tomorrow now because its pouring outside
i have Epson salt , drawing salve in my duck first aid kit and I have just added duck shoes
Much easier then wrapping the foot
Hopefully your boy is just fine

One of the pekins we got in our batch of 9 is slightly smaller than the rest. Possibly indicative of a day later hatch or something but seems very healthy in either case. My daughter absolutely loves him and calls him Cutie. Anytime we go down there to feed or take care of soiled bedding or anything, she has to hold him and love on him.
Awwww
My niece adores my ducks, she's so young "duck!" Is one of the only words she can say. She's obsessed with them.
She likes going to pet them, Sprightly nibbles at her hands and she laughs so much

I'm being such a great influence, raising her duck mad lol

Back
Top Bottom