Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
Went to TSC today, I swear I wanted to buy out the whole store- ThEY ACtuAlLY hAd dUckLinGs. They looked like day olds, and I was just in there by myself, yknow? Nobody would know until I got home and the dictatorship begun!

Alas, I didn't. I know in the long run that would make things complicated because I will have ducklings (hopefully):fl in 22 days...plus my current ducks would teach them their dictator skills!!
Keep the space for your babies 💗

Im curious, does anyone else give their ducks kisses? Or are y'all just boring and hygienic and stuff?
200.gif

I don't have ducks, but I do have chickens. I kiss my dogs, not my chickens. I have never tried kissing my birds. That didn't deter the aseel from kissing me though

But just look at their little bills! View attachment 3442667
Gosh I am ever so glad it was not me in that place! I would have left with the lot of them!

Luckily where I go they only sell feed, and I have to order ducks ages ahead of time on a website. No contact! No impulse buying!

I don't know how you managed it... I guess knowing you have babies on the way saved you.

Gosh I am ever so glad it was not me in that place! I would have left with the lot of them!

Luckily where I go they only sell feed, and I have to order ducks ages ahead of time on a website. No contact! No impulse buying!

I don't know how you managed it... I guess knowing you have babies on the way saved you.
I know right? Its a roulette honestly with ducklings. They usually have chicks but hardly sell ducklings so I'm surprised they were there today.

Keep the space for your babies 💗

changed your tune real fast once you saw the cute fuzz balls, hmm?

Everyone I want you to see here, this is a perfect example of how they get you. First you're thinking logically. Rationally. Focused. Then you see them and... well, you know how it goes.

I gather them in my arms and smother them with kisses and they scream for help. Then I (keeping them in my arms) raise my head -releasing them from the kisses-, and they waggle their little bums and wait for more kisses.

My boy especially is an affectionate baby. (He was a few days younger when I got them ).
The difference might be that mine have a pond (2 ponds actually) so they are clean all the time they barely smell like ducks.

I suspect if they are bathing in less water and more mud you might be less inclined to kisses.

changed your tune real fast once you saw the cute fuzz balls, hmm?

Everyone I want you to see here, this is a perfect example of how they get you. First you're thinking logically. Rationally. Focused. Then you see them and... well, you know how it goes.
I completely agree with this judgement of my ABOUT-FACE... Yes!

changed your tune real fast once you sa the cute fuzz balls, hmm?

And THEN, I thought, I have babies, 20 days old! But those little babies are so tiny and sweet...

And the ones in the store don't come with a pesky loving duck mom who runs interference and stops me from cuddling them. :p

Back
Top Bottom