Surviving Minnesota!

If you look close you can see my KlopKlop's special tree stand I made up in 2 minutes from scrap wood with no cutting
smile.png
the tree is zip tied to it haha

Similar to mine except I put mine in a bucket then dumped gravel and water on it. Gravel that will be recycled as grit.

Hi All,,, ive been SUPER busy,, having some exciting things going on around here,, making some big changes,, dont want to give it away just yet incase it doesnt work out BUT my fingers are xx`ed.. and NOPE not a grandbaby,,not yet anyways,,LOL....

Christmas is soon upon us.

In case you have no idea what to get your spouse, kids, significant other or the mailman. I suggest a rooster.

Nothing says Merry Christmas, I love you, or job well done like a rooster does....

Who would not want a rooster this time of year?

Do the right thing for your loved ones or civil servants, and for the poor roosters that have no home. You can save the poor wretched little critters for pennies a day.*

*Amortized over 30 years.

Christmas is soon upon us. In case you have no idea what to get your spouse, kids, significant other or the mailman. I suggest a rooster. Nothing says Merry Christmas, I love you, or job well done like a rooster does.... Who would not want a rooster this time of year? Do the right thing for your loved ones or civil servants, and for the poor roosters that have no home. You can save the poor wretched little critters for pennies a day.* *Amortized over 30 years.
So handsome! How can I say no!

So handsome! How can I say no!

I understand that,,

But to make this deal even better, the Manufacturer of this fine Creamer is willing to throw in 2, count them 2! Matching Creamettes for a modest extra shipping and handling charge.

You could have the full set!

And delivery to Dodge Center's Wicked Witch of the South's home!

He's just gorgeous Ralphie. I wish i had Acres upon Acres and Coops upon Coops for that boy and his little henny pennies, the creamettes.

Ivie: So Far I haven't had 'a-talkin-to' so your red flag on my post must have not went through. It may have been confusing with ovation. LOL. Too Funny. I will say that I have probably deserved a couple in my time here on BYC....
big_smile.png

Cluckies...it was quite warm here the last couple days and those candelabra's are all crackled now. They'll be throwing off some beautiful candlelight now for sure. I'll get some photos. Love them with a little "crackle". But now we need some temps to go down so they dont completely crumble before tomorrow.

So DW was feeling a little Scroogey after devoting so much effort to decorating the nursing home and having to handle all the Christmas planning at her nursing home. She had mentioned early this year that she has always wanted a real Christmas tree. We haven't done any decorating at home yet and weren't really planning to. Well here it comes! KlopKlop saves Christmas!!

I stopped in at lowes for some supplies and they had some real trees left. And I snagged one and she loves it!!

And it doubles down right here... Look what kind of bargain skills I have :)
wow

[COLOR=333333]Hi All,,, ive been SUPER busy,, having some exciting things going on around here,, making some big changes,, dont want to give it away just yet incase it doesnt work out BUT my fingers are xx`ed.. and NOPE not a grandbaby,,not yet anyways,,LOL....[/COLOR]
ooohh, can't wait to hear what it is!

Back
Top Bottom