Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler extrodinaire Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota

You were Red Flagged??

Ivie got you?

You don't mess with us Sherburne county people!!!! roflmao

I was just out and released the birds, fed the Roosters (I thought they were nearly out of feed, they weren't)

I caught Ginger and started making him into a lapper, incase some one wants him. He is a nice bird and did not fight the first lesson in becoming a lapper.

All of this in a Tee shirt. So nice out today!

2. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota

It was the luck of being in the right place at the right time. The sale sticker on this tree was $47!!
    I suppose it was cheaper for them to sell it for a buck than to dispose of them.

3. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    I'll bet they will just be gorgeous!

4. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler extrodinaire Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota

Not all of us........Hehehehee I wrangled it out of her..

5. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    You must have buttered her up with the Tree Cutting Lessons that you gave her for free inadvertantly.

Are you getting Married Coffee? Are you buying out that snotty neighbor and putting them on the streets and expanding your coops to that property? Hmmmm....just don't know....

I wish I could hold a Ginger Turkey on my Lap. What fun.

Kloppers I just saw those were Fraser Firs. OMGosh. Those are the 'it' tree if you can afford them. Just gorgeous. Somebody in town is selling them for $54 right now. It's a hard sell around here when USFS permit is $8.

6. lvie

lvie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh I am so excited. You even have a Running bucket! So! That means that you do KNOW where Runnings is in the city of Monticello in the state of Minnesota and therefore - to 'foo-foo' shop is explainable to you and all the shinny stuff inside. LOL

7. KlopKlop

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    1 person likes this.
  8. lvie

Well Merry Christmas to you Klop Klop A Merry Christmas Rooster. Way to sell Ralphie!

9. KlopKlop

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    It was definitely the pretties tree in the stack. There was a douglas Fir which has not very pretty long needles and some others that the needles were almost blueish with a white powdery look to them.

10. lvie

Foul Play! Not fair. WE are all SUPPOSE to be friends! Not just a selected few.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by