Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    you have such good looking birds... the pic of your sis holding Roo will prob be next weeks Best Pic...LOL

2. Coffee 1st

Jul 31, 2015
    OK,,, Finally came to a agreement with the sellers contracts are signed Now to sell my house to pay for Farm.. yep I did it.. It didnt take Long to make the jump from city slicker to owning hobby farm on 5 acres.. less then 6 months..LOL... here are some pics... AND its RALPHIE and Judy approved :) ....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    5 people like this.
  3. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler extrodinaire Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota
    Coffee: did you get mileage and estimated driving time to fleet farm?

4. erlibrd

erlibrd Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Oct 8, 2010
    mn
    Nice looking out buildings Coffee!!

5. Coffee 1st

Jul 31, 2015
    all the outbldgs have electricity,, 4 bed 2 bath, full basement with new drain tile,, all new electric and plumbing throughout house, new septic,furnace,hotwater tank,and soft water system and appliances.. master bath has body jet shower heads. all original hard wood flooring. 6 panel doors. Im not big on the counter tops but they will do for now... its only 1300 finished sq ft, but thats big enough since i dont have any kids at home.. My son and DIL are getting their own place they dont want to move with me,,,BUT the guy i have been seeing is moving in with me :) So ive had allot going on lately..LOL....Life is Good ,,, feels like ive been living again..

3 people like this.
  6. erlibrd

Oct 8, 2010
    mn
    House too, I always think of the outside area because I like the outdoors [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. erlibrd

Oct 8, 2010
    mn
    Very nice! Are the neighbors far enough away!?

8. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    I would love to have some chanticleers too!

Good for you Coffee!!! I am so excited for you! This was not what I was expecting :) That house and the property are gorgeous!! where about is it?

9. Coffee 1st

Jul 31, 2015
    [​IMG]

10. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    I just got home from a christmas gathering on my DWs fathers side. I throughly enjoy that part of my inlaws. They are all fun people and i have a bunch in common with many of them.

I was surprised to come home to 40+ posts to read! my phone was buzzing away the whole time i was there but didnt want to be the crazy chicken guy reading BYC in the corner :)

I am also happy to come home to see the packers are losing by 30 points! it has been a great day.

Congrats again Coffee! i love the photos!!

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by