Surviving Minnesota!

well yes,,LOL,,, 2 feeder pigs every couple years, 2 milk goats, thinking on the sheep,, some ducks maybe,, im getting Ralphies Porter and 3 hens,, and im also going to get 1 rooster but I want a pretty boy to go with my girls so im going to be pretty picky when it comes to him,,,and im sure more chickens in the future..LOL

Ralphie, on the way home from our christmas gathering DW and I were discussing plans for this spring. She and her mom are going to take her 90yr old grandma to Virginia and DC so we were trying to plan when we want to hatch eggs and order CXs and such. I brought up that I want to get turkeys this year again and so we talked about the differences and what it takes to care for them and it sounds like she might be coming around for me to try some BBBs this year.

Ralphie, on the way home from our christmas gathering DW and I were discussing plans for this spring. She and her mom are going to take her 90yr old grandma to Virginia and DC so we were trying to plan when we want to hatch eggs and order CXs and such. I brought up that I want to get turkeys this year again and so we talked about the differences and what it takes to care for them and it sounds like she might be coming around for me to try some BBBs this year.
we will learn together,, ohh no... another workshop for Ralphie to set up...

Coffee, that is terrific. It would seem that the country life will work better for what you want at this time in your life. I could not live in town again and be happy. One of the big factors for me is I don't want to have to deal with nosey neighbors.
It is nice you will have a room mate.

Love the farm Coffee!! And I know where you can get some ducks!! And some pretty ones at that!! Looky looky Mr. Cookie I have some looking for a kind and loving home!!

OK,,, Finally came to a agreement with the sellers contracts are signed Now to sell my house to pay for Farm.. yep I did it.. It didnt take Long to make the jump from city slicker to owning hobby farm on 5 acres.. less then 6 months..LOL... here are some pics... AND its RALPHIE and Judy approved :) ....

Love it, love it, love it! look at all those out buildings! woot woot!
Beautiful floors!

Back
Top Bottom