Surviving Minnesota!

Good Morning to each of you. Well, the RIR has been on the nest since last Thursday. Each day she lets me reach under her and pull out any extra unmarked eggs that the other hens ask her to take care of. Yesterday there were four extras. So thats all good.
Ms. Wry Neck seems back to normal as of last night. When the two roos are out and about it is a stitch to watch Reggie run when Copper discovers that Reggie is wandering around. And then I watch for Reggie to peek around corners to determine where Copper is so that Reg can 'sneak' back to his hens. Lovin the life.

When is surgery Ralphie? Is this what Judy recently had done? no surgery has a fun recovery time and I hear that this one produces good results for anyone that likes to breathe.

Our NDN get married this Saturday. They have been together for thirteen years already. At first she told me it was just family. That is wonderful is what I said to her. I love them to pieces! Honest I do. But then, after I made plans for the weekend, they decided they should invite friends. DRAT! I told her I had already made plans (wanted to go up to Aitkin on Wednesday or Thursday) when she said it was family. Then my DH came along five minutes later and told them we would be there for sure. Gr r r r . They did the new thing and sent out FB invites. That drives me crazy. I, fortunately, am not often on FB. But . . . . the point is I don't remember the time of the ceremony because I do not have a hard copy invite. No expense with the FB invite but still requiring a gift. H m m m m . . . .

Judy's was similar but not the same problems I have. It will be nice to be able to breath normally again.

Send her free candy crush lives on FB...

I hate the Facebook invites for stuff like that too. Graduations. That do not have the paper in the mail. I get it I guess but I guess it's the way the world is starting to operate.

The no thank you note after really slays me.
Had a few like that...
Jerry I edited a pm to you. With another link.

Hopefully we get some rain!! After this shower we are supposed to get a big storm, downpours, hail, high winds up to 70mph and tornadoes
Screenshot_20170627-170602.png

Just got home from the last day of the BSC volleyball camp. Tomorrow the Moody one starts. I still don't know how my eggs did, I will probably find out on Thursday.

Hopefully we get some rain!! After this shower we are supposed to get a big storm, downpours, hail, high winds up to 70mph and tornadoes
View attachment 1057339
Just got home from the last day of the BSC volleyball camp. Tomorrow the Moody one starts. I still don't know how my eggs did, I will probably find out on Thursday.
Well, the rain would be nice... I'm guessing you could do without the rest of it, though.

This is my second time, kind of. I had the turbinates bored out with the rotor rooter 20 years ago. They did a bunch of stuff then. Now it is the polyp and a deviated septum. I have no idea why that is a problem now, and wasn't 20 years ago, I have never had a broken nose. Oh, and shave some scar tissue from the first surgery.

Because I have had this type of surgery and Judy had it earlier this year, I know I will be miserable for a month and be down for a couple weeks. Chicken chores will be tough as I cannot let my head become lower than my heart for 2 weeks.
Two weeks?? How's that possible?

It is not fun,,It means sleeping in a chair and not bending over to pick up anything. I think I have a 5 pound limit on lifting for the first week. Not sure after that.
Ugh. Sounds awful! For you and your poor wife who will no doubt have to wait on you hand and foot. What's her name again I feel like I need to send her a sympathy card.

Morning . On the shirtless photo of me it was hot that day and Janet took the picture . No idea why she wanted my arms raised . Anyway here is a smile for my friends . Go to youtube and look up I don't look naked anymore . Funny video and not dirty . Just a old bearded guy and some some women .

Here are some things I learned recently . The big excavator did a great job clearing brush and small trees . They rent mini excavators . My next go to for clearing . Nobody will rent the bobcat bushhog attachment . People will just tear them up trying to do too big of trees . Next I was on Mn craigslist and saw spray foam insulation tank/applicator for sale .Partial tank . Said he bought it at Menards . So you can do it yourself . Was planning on having that type done . Great idea for small jobs like chicken coops I would think .

Back
Top Bottom