Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. lvie

lvie Chillin' With My Peeps

Now as an 'older' woman giving a 'younger' woman her wisdom I would tell you that 2oz. should be drank every quarter. But oh well. You'll do it your way anyway. LOL.

1 person likes this.
  2. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    Now that is hilarious Ivie, just so you know, KlopKlop is a dude, that photo at the game was of his dear wife... [​IMG]

It is hard to tell on here sometimes... [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  3. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    #3 on the Thread Count today People!

When it's cold we chat! LOL. Love it.

4. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    I'm thinking Holm yaps a little to much for being at school... [​IMG]

5. Bogtown Chick

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    Yah. He's on a roll today! LOL. He get's excited about those calving things. I love that he's so knowledgable!

Okay: So this weekend I binge-watched "Making of a Murderer" on Netflix. Has anybody else watched this? Holy buckets. It's definitely a one sided deal but there are some blatant issues with that police department. I'm never one to go against our men in blue though. And I have a hard time with things like this when our police officers need all the support they can get. But obviously there are bad seeds in every profession and any walk of life. It's an interesting watch.

6. MinnesotaNice

MinnesotaNice Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2015
    Minnesota
    I enjoyed watching it and there's always great plays to be made as well as not so great plays. Doesn't matter what sport or team.

I only started wearing a mask since I'm pregnant, but I'm going to make the habit stick. I certainly don't miss the taste of dirt in my mouth and blowing out black boogers. That should have been indication enough for me to wear one. Lol

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  7. MinnesotaNice

MinnesotaNice Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2015
    Minnesota
    I'm on episode 8. Definitely controversial and, like you said, an interesting watch.

8. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota

I was kind of thinking the same. As it was so cold maybe he was on the roosts for the night or hens huddled down with him. They could have been breathing on him.

I have one hen with no neck feathers that likes to snuggle in with other chickens

9. Bogtown Chick

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    Kloppers. There you go. You've probably have it figured out right there.

10. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    I chuckled at the original comment but your response made be breathe in my can of diet dew and now I am dying.... This is literally the end of me haha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by