Surviving Minnesota!

Went out this morning and it was pretty warm (4:30) But then after work it is freezing. Of course it is going to turn cold, I have 3 molting, one hasn't started, and cluck-cluck is too busy being sick. Terrible sour crop, dragon breath. I don't think she'll pull through this one :hit I hate to think like that but she doesn't seem to be getting better. not eating or drinking today
Tomorrow we get to go on a "Team builder" at work with the people in my area, we are going trap shooting, should be pretty fun. I probably won't be able to hit anything. I've only done the spring loaded ones, not the actual trap set up, so we'll see. suppose to be windy as well, 22mph :eek:, so yeah...should be pretty interesting.

I'm going to get to Minnesota on Thursday, coop in on Friday, then coop out on Sunday. Leaving for home Monday morning so I have lots of daylight during travel. Bringing my mother and one daughter. Didn't have the dough at the time to reserve a place at the banquet, so that's that, but I'm planning on packing plenty of food for travel. We will figure it out. I'm probably going to spend most of my time talking birds with anyone who will listen.

I'm going to get to Minnesota on Thursday, coop in on Friday, then coop out on Sunday. Leaving for home Monday morning so I have lots of daylight during travel. Bringing my mother and one daughter. Didn't have the dough at the time to reserve a place at the banquet, so that's that, but I'm planning on packing plenty of food for travel. We will figure it out. I'm probably going to spend most of my time talking birds with anyone who will listen.
Have fun, and annoy Ralphie for me.

Anyone have any ideas on what all I should have on my show box?
Microfiber cloth, toothbrush, Petroleum jelly, baby oil, cotton swabs, toothpicks, baby wipes. That's all I got so far. Run that microfiber cloth over your bird to get any last minute dirt and grease off the feathers for a nice natural shine. I'm sure you know what the rest is for.

Microfiber cloth, toothbrush, Petroleum jelly, baby oil, cotton swabs, toothpicks, baby wipes. That's all I got so far. Run that microfiber cloth over your bird to get any last minute dirt and grease off the feathers for a nice natural shine. I'm sure you know what the rest is for.
I have just about all of that except I use silk rags for for wiping them down and I use vetrx and coconut oil instead of baby oil. I eve have a blow dryer in there lol.

Back
Top Bottom