Surviving Minnesota!

Ralphie maybe you are not supposed to hatch out any creamette eggs. Like it is not meant to be.

I am hatching them!!!

I have just had a hard time getting enough for this week. I did not get a Toad egg today either. I only have 14 creamette eggs to go in this weekend and 4 toad eggs.

Or I better hatch some I just put my ad on Craigslist for them..Counting my chicks before they hatch..

Last edited:
I do not have any cow pictures to share. they were laying down when I got out there and you couldn't see a rootin tootin thing! So I went to the coop and snapped a couple for you just to keep things chicken round here.

The Blue Cochin Rooster 1st picture with flash on camera 2nd with out. He is super nice!

BLR Wyandotte is making a rent payment and the EE just has to be involved with any goings on in the boxes. :)

He's very handsome! Definitely a lot of fluff.

I do not have any cow pictures to share. they were laying down when I got out there and you couldn't see a rootin tootin thing! So I went to the coop and snapped a couple for you just to keep things chicken round here.

The Blue Cochin Rooster 1st picture with flash on camera 2nd with out. He is super nice!

BLR Wyandotte is making a rent payment and the EE just has to be involved with any goings on in the boxes. :)

Do the cows just like to lay down or has it got something to do with labor?
Do feathered feet get real dirty, poopy? I've been leery of them for that reason.

18 here.

It's 17 here. Pretty nice temp.

Rhetts thank you for filling the pages with some EYe Candy on the Thread here. He's a good looking boy. Pretty cuddly with all his feathers and of course who doesn't love a hen in her payment squat. You look like you have a beautiful coop set up there. I miss the warm look of wood in my coop. With that reflectix it looks a little industrial now.

Last edited:
It is 18 here at 1:53. Rhetts, you do know that Klop lives below the Minnesota Mason Dixon line, and Ralphie lives just about on it?
Does anyone on here live near or have friends or relatives living near Willmar? I have heard a rumor that there are problems there related to people moved in by our government?

Do the cows just like to lay down or has it got something to do with labor?
Do feathered feet get real dirty, poopy? I've been leery of them for that reason.

18 here.
Cows lay down to rest and when in labor but mine were just taking it easy chewing their cud.

Yeah the leg/feet feathers do get wet and dirty.

It is 18 here at 1:53. Rhetts, you do know that Klop lives below the Minnesota Mason Dixon line, and Ralphie lives just about on it?
Does anyone on here live near or have friends or relatives living near Willmar? I have heard a rumor that there are problems there related to people moved in by our government?
No family for me by Willmar. Not sure I know what you mean with the Minnesota Mason Dixie line but that would mean their fabulous temps compared to ours? I did know that Minnesota has a continental divide line. The Laurentian Divide.

It's 17 here. Pretty nice temp.

Rhetts thank you for filling the pages with some EYe Candy on the Thread here. He's a good looking boy. Pretty cuddly with all his feathers and of course who doesn't love a hen in her payment squat. You look like you have a beautiful coop set up there. I miss the warm look of wood in my coop. With that reflectix it looks a little industrial now.
I was going to paint it inside and out this summer but ran out of time. Maybe this year??

Back
Top Bottom