Surviving Minnesota!

Congratulations on your lottery winnings Ralphie! That’s the house that DS wants.
He keeps saying we should get one of these. With too much ice house paraphernalia in the shed and a flip house that has a broken pole on the frame work and a few other pop ups. I’m thinking ‘we’ refers to the turd in his pocket.

Congratulations on your lottery winnings Ralphie! That’s the house that DS wants.
He keeps saying we should get one of these. With too much ice house paraphernalia in the shed and a flip house that has a broken pole on the frame work and a few other pop ups. I’m thinking ‘we’ refers to the turd in his pocket.
If you ever get rich like the Mayhew family you could get the double flip.

There’s enough room in theirs to hold a community dance.

I am thinking mine will only have one seat in it 95% of the time. My turd doesn’t like fishing all that much.

Ralphie, I am happy you were so lucky in the fish house lottery. Your dear wife will be happier when she sees her swell Valentines Day gift!
I hope you have a good quality heater for that fish house. This morning I recorded a low temp on one of my thermometers of -32.5! That temp will keep the ice cubes from melting in your beverage.
Even the small combs on my young cockerels are going to have received freeze damage this morning. The sky is clear and the sun has come up now. It is fun to split wood at these temps, so I believe I will go out and split some.

Back
Top Bottom