Surviving Minnesota!

I was thinking about it, but I have a bunch of bananas to pick and process.
That is awesome, you are so lucky to live in the BB of MN. Guess what my DH gets to do today? shovel off the cover of the well and go down there to see why the water doesn't work. He says lucky we don't have a deep well. 🤷‍♀️ I will not offer to help, that would take the fun out of it for him.

That is awesome, you are so lucky to live in the BB of MN. Guess what my DH gets to do today? shovel off the cover of the well and go down there to see why the water doesn't work. He says lucky we don't have a deep well. 🤷‍♀️ I will not offer to help, that would take the fun out of it for him.

It was just the pressure relief switch, it didnt kick on for some reason? works now. How lucky is that.
That is very good luck considering what it could have been.

Ralphie, I know you to be an intelligent man and believe that you got your dear wife a very nice Valentine gift !
I would in no way wish to go down into my well in this weather!

I have lost my raffle winnings!

After I got it assembled and set up in the dining room, much to the chagrin of the WW. I realized it was not the right fish house for me.

The canvass ate up must of the space in the tub for storage. It was slower to set up than my hub house. So I took it back to the raffle headquarters and received a cash winnings instead.

I am back looking to enter more raffles.

Just from personal experience, get a back up pressure switch, if you don't already have one. Murphy likes to play with us. Just as soon as you thing it was an easy fix, that rotten bugger comes back and breaks it for good.

He has a backup!

Back
Top Bottom