Surviving Minnesota!

That's a good idea with the tire...Kloppers.

I have mint--to contend with. I put lawn edging around it when I redid the perennial now herb garden. Funny plants.

I like horse radish...but I'm the only one that does in the house...therefore it does not warrant me planting it. Since a Jar lasts about 5 years in our house. I have learned to put a dash of it in twice baked potatoes...though...Oh my is that ever good!

We broke into the 30s!!!!!
wee.gif

Wind is keeping it real out there though! Blustery!!

That's a good idea with the tire...Kloppers.

I have mint--to contend with.  I put lawn edging around it when I redid the perennial now herb garden.  Funny plants.

I like horse radish...but I'm the only one that does in the house...therefore it does not warrant me planting it.  Since a Jar lasts about 5 years in our house.  I have learned to put a dash of it in twice baked potatoes...though...Oh my is that ever good!

Today was the first time I had horse radish on potatoes and I'm surprise how good that was. You learn something new everyday!

This morning a Bald eagle swooped down to about 10 feet above the ground right next the ducks yard! Fortunately it swooped right back up, but it certainly scared the daylights out of the ducks and geese. Aren't eagles supposed to be down south for the winter???
sad.png

This morning a Bald eagle swooped down to about 10 feet above the ground right next the ducks yard! Fortunately it swooped right back up, but it certainly scared the daylights out of the ducks and geese. Aren't eagles supposed to be down south for the winter???
sad.png
The Bald Eagles hang around in our area for the winter. I don't think they migrate.

X2 x3 x4 x1000

Yep the blamed things are here all the time, I hate them.... really hate them.... If they ever open a season I will be first in line to get a license!
I agree, change the national bird to the Canada Goose (might need to change the name or it would be a little weird haha), then classify bald eagles as a invasive species. I have had so many times where I could have got out a shotgun and wiped it off the face of the sky. Protected animals always take advantage of their protection and just dance in front of a gun barrel for fun.

Back
Top Bottom