Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    Beautiful tree! I really should try and get mine up before Christmas Eve this year :/

2. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    Ohh that is sad especially when you were a kid.. I had a dog named Susie and my brothers attached a toy on the end of a fishingpole with this huge shark like hook and my dog got it stuck in her mouth I remember crying because she was in so much pain. And my brothers said sorry we didn't think she would catch it...

3. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    @duluthralphie you've got to fill us in more on your trip! how is the music? how is the big city life?

1 person likes this.
  4. I am with Klop here!! We are getting left out!

5. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    Maybe the pre-wedding dinner is happening tonight, lol

2 people like this.
  6. How do you like that? Carrie comes along and he just forgets about us all. Like he never even knew us........

7. That is one hell of a tree!!! Nice fireplace too!

1 person likes this.
  8. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    Yea 1st it was the female Sasquatch now it's Carrie once he gets his new jet we will all just be in his past life ,, the little people that he use to know and left behind...

2 people like this.
  9. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    Thank you cluckies. Thank you BR. Our tree is generally a cut your own balsam each year. Tall and skinny. We've got the vaulted ceilings so our philosophy is if we have the space then we may as well have that size of tree. We entertain over Christmas a bit more and I like the tall tree.

But as DH and I age I for see shorter trees in iur future. Lol.

1 person likes this.
  10. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    Do you know how long it takes to grow a Christmas tree? DW asked about trying to plant a couple on out property so we could cut our own Christmas tree for our new house in a few years.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by