Surviving Minnesota!

While I was in heavy negotiations with the Sasquatches, and touring the Togo municipal sewer and water plant, a wild critter decided to have his way with my birds. I am not sure what I lost.

I know I lost at least one Royal Palm, 2 Dominique’s and a few minutes mutts.

I spend today with the brush hog knocking back the growth and installing the electric netting. Game camera, drone and guard towers are next.

If this keeps up deciding which birds to keep will be considerably easier.

Good thing I am planning to cut way back this fall.
:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:rant:rant

While I was in heavy negotiations with the Sasquatches, and touring the Togo municipal sewer and water plant, a wild critter decided to have his way with my birds. I am not sure what I lost.

I know I lost at least one Royal Palm, 2 Dominique’s and a few minutes mutts.

I spend today with the brush hog knocking back the growth and installing the electric netting. Game camera, drone and guard towers are next.

If this keeps up deciding which birds to keep will be considerably easier.

Good thing I am planning to cut way back this fall.
Sorry to hear of your losses ralphie. But I am surprised that you aren’t blaming Hoover or was he one of the victims? None of this happened until you brought him back to your place. Just saying

Sorry to hear of your losses ralphie. But I am surprised that you aren’t blaming Hoover or was he one of the victims? None of this happened until you brought him back to your place. Just saying
Oh no. . not Hoover! I hope not. :fl
Or tweety!!
He needs to get back here and give us the full report.

Glad our humidity and heat finally broke! We are getting some nice days and morning now

Screenshot_2019-08-14-07-47-10-550_com.accuweather.android.png

Back
Top Bottom