Surviving Minnesota!

Well I emptied my house of kids and chickens and I went to a different used cat salesman. Not the well to do one in DL with fancy ford trucks.View attachment 2381073
View attachment 2381074
she is a delight. Great and friendly kitten.

View attachment 2381081
And over at Pearl and Loretta’s Farm: Bob White is wondering “this isnt Alabama?!”

We must have about 5-6 inches of snow on the deck rail. The early slushy slippery road kind. I hate that kind of snow tbh. Just get the light cold powdery kind and be over the slippery slush.
She's beautiful :love

Lots of snow!! More than four inches (6?) but again this year, the ground isn’t frozen!!!
I’m northwest of Duluth, Southeast of Hibbing.
last year the ground didn’t freeze and I was able to save the fig trees I forgot outside all winter!!!! They survived (and I brought them in this year) it was super cool, but I cannot imagine it’s good for our roads etc....

B6EC0B96-2352-4F9E-B566-4060C3B67437.jpeg
Picture of white Maircell fig

Down here in the Miami of MN we only had about an inch that stuck, maybe a bit less. Either way, it was mostly melted and gone this morning. The roads on my way home last night were sure slippery though, yuck, way too soon for this! Hope everyone else was safe yesterday as well. The first snow always brings out silly little accidents since everyone forgets how to to drive in snow over summer :th.

Down here in the Miami of MN we only had about an inch that stuck, maybe a bit less. Either way, it was mostly melted and gone this morning. The roads on my way home last night were sure slippery though, yuck, way too soon for this! Hope everyone else was safe yesterday as well. The first snow always brings out silly little accidents since everyone forgets how to to drive in snow over summer :th.

I just went for a short walk to check for deer sign, we still have a couple inches. Was great to be able to see where the deer are moving at.

Back
Top Bottom