Surviving Minnesota!

Is that the same thing as an Amur maple?
No. An Amur is different and although quite an attractive small tree can be invasive due to it's habit of easy seed germination.
Acer pseudosieboldianum is the Korean maple. I have had one here for years. This one has grown slowly in part due to the climate here I believe, but has been hardy in my zone 3 location.

Ralphie, you might be interested in a Northern Glow maple if you could find one. They are a crossbred of the Korean maple and one of the Japanese maples. Developed in Wisconsin, hardy in zone 4 and may be available in some of the nurseries in the TC area?

Hi everyone! Is anyone interested in obtaining some Rhode Island Red hen chicks that are four weeks old and very healthy? I was under the impression when I ordered the chicks that I would have a certain amount of attrition. I guess I would attribute the great advice on this forum and the million YouTube chicken-care videos I watched to the reality that I only lost one chick out of 21 and now have way more birds than I want. I’m looking to part with five of them. I live in central MN just NW of the metro area. Anyone interested? Here’s a couple pictures of the ladies...
BEDB7170-55D9-4333-B2DA-A43D0A51A37C.jpeg
4A296345-7AC8-48EB-92C6-1D301EDD5862.jpeg

Hi everyone! Is anyone interested in obtaining some Rhode Island Red hen chicks that are four weeks old and very healthy? I was under the impression when I ordered the chicks that I would have a certain amount of attrition. I guess I would attribute the great advice on this forum and the million YouTube chicken-care videos I watched to the reality that I only lost one chick out of 21 and now have way more birds than I want. I’m looking to part with five of them. I live in central MN just NW of the metro area. Anyone interested? Here’s a couple pictures of the ladies...View attachment 2617750View attachment 2617751
I wish! I just got 6 POL that are currently in quarantine, hatched 13 chicks on Sat, have 24 more eggs in the incubator, and 18 adults in the coop. Just priced the materials to build a new coop. I better stop now.

Back
Top Bottom