Surviving Minnesota!

So it seems there are 2 wild lupines in MN one native one invasive . Never saw either one . All I ever see is the Russel hybrid type blooming . I will try to get some native .
Jerry, I would plant the Russel hybrid seeds. They should grow well and provide color varieties that will be much nicer and varied than the natives.

Well I think I caught the norovirus . Day 3 and it should end . Always something . Grass needs mowed but not today . I need to plant my tomato plants in the garden . Last dry day for a week . Here I consider May 15 frost free date . No mater what they say . At the lake June1 I think .

Well I think I caught the norovirus . Day 3 and it should end . Always something . Grass needs mowed but not today . I need to plant my tomato plants in the garden . Last dry day for a week . Here I consider May 15 frost free date . No mater what they say . At the lake June1 I think .
WOW you can't catch a break.
Prayers for a speedy recovery

We could use some of that rain. Extreme fire danger and red flag warnings. Ground is so dry the electric fence isn't snapping and popping like normal. The bears are out, so I really want that puppy to snap.
We could do use some rain!!

I am headed to Togo today. It is going to be a fast trip.

I am not even spending the night there.

After taking a break from chickens for a couple of years, I now have a few silkie chicks and call ducklings.
As far as how dry it has been here, there were people setting off fireworks a couple days ago...pretty worrisome as I think about anything right now could start a fire.

Trip was a flop. I had a morning meeting before I could leave here. It ran late.

The WW went directly to Duluth for the Granddaughters birthday. When I was on my way to Togo, my mind was changed by outside forces. Cell phones are a witches tool.

I would not have gotten to Duluth until around 9pm. It appears that is not an acceptable arrival time.

Back
Top Bottom