Survivor Nicargua

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicky Tocks, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    OMGosh! 3 chickens in a pen and some want to eat one, but others want to keep them for eggs....one of them's a rooster and THEY ATE A HEN!!! [​IMG]

2. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    the show just started here,,,,ahahahaha...I guess I get to see what happens in the next hour...is it just me or this season of survivor is a bit boring?? I have never ever said this before, I love survivor but I have a hard time keeping my head in the show!!!

3. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Oops! Sorry Ema [​IMG] I'll say no more then, but that part had my family howling because I was screaming at the television. NO! THE ROOSTER! THE ROOSTER! omgosh THE ROOSTER! wah crap [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edited to agree that this season does seem a little boring except for Nay. She's evil incarnate! Hateful and mean.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  4. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    Quote:[​IMG] what a bunch of dummies!!!

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Saw it. Thought-just plain dumb! edited to add: Yes, Na is just hateful and nasty![​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  6. grapesoda

grapesoda Out Of The Brooder

Aug 18, 2010
    LOL:lol:[​IMG][​IMG]

7. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    I had this talk with my mom & dad .... It was so dumb. He thought if they ate one it would reduce their egg production and I said, "It wont if you eat the rooster!" and what do they do? Eat a hen!

8. V Comb

V Comb Chillin' With My Peeps

I wouldn't eat any. This show is pointless, I liked Survivor Heroes v Villains but this one has gone too far.

9. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I'll admit that I was yelling at the TV too. It was clear that they were not going to keep any of the chickens alive for eggs. I kind of understand, after all two hens are hot going to give all the people in the group enough protein to make much of a difference. It still makes me cranky that they give these wanna be stars live chickens knowing that they will kill them. I will also note that they were all a bunch of Yahoos.

10. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Quote:I KNOW, I KNOW.... I kept yelling at the TV to not eat the hen the rooster if anything has to go. dumb dumb dumb....[​IMG]

ETA: what really ticked me off about the whole thing, is if these "producers" sacrifice chickens for entertainment, then they need to at least educate everyone on how to feed it, etc.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by