Survivor Nicargua

Chicky Tocks

Crowing
14 Years
Oct 20, 2008
Benton, Arkansas
OMGosh! 3 chickens in a pen and some want to eat one, but others want to keep them for eggs....one of them's a rooster and THEY ATE A HEN!!!
lol.png

the show just started here,,,,ahahahaha...I guess I get to see what happens in the next hour...is it just me or this season of survivor is a bit boring?? I have never ever said this before, I love survivor but I have a hard time keeping my head in the show!!!

Oops! Sorry Ema
big_smile.png
I'll say no more then, but that part had my family howling because I was screaming at the television. NO! THE ROOSTER! THE ROOSTER! omgosh THE ROOSTER! wah crap
rant.gif
gig.gif

Edited to agree that this season does seem a little boring except for Nay. She's evil incarnate! Hateful and mean.

Last edited:
Saw it. Thought-just plain dumb! edited to add: Yes, Na is just hateful and nasty!
smack.gif

Last edited:
I had this talk with my mom & dad .... It was so dumb. He thought if they ate one it would reduce their egg production and I said, "It wont if you eat the rooster!" and what do they do? Eat a hen!

I'll admit that I was yelling at the TV too. It was clear that they were not going to keep any of the chickens alive for eggs. I kind of understand, after all two hens are hot going to give all the people in the group enough protein to make much of a difference. It still makes me cranky that they give these wanna be stars live chickens knowing that they will kill them. I will also note that they were all a bunch of Yahoos.

Quote:
I KNOW, I KNOW.... I kept yelling at the TV to not eat the hen the rooster if anything has to go. dumb dumb dumb....
smack.gif

ETA: what really ticked me off about the whole thing, is if these "producers" sacrifice chickens for entertainment, then they need to at least educate everyone on how to feed it, etc.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom