Quote:
You been talkin to my wife?
gig.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Well shoot, if we're selling husbands, I've got one and I'll even throw in a couple of kids too!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Well shoot, if we're selling husbands, I've got one and I'll even throw in a couple of kids too!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Kids??? Hmmm, I have a couple of teens, I would let go cheap!! HA HA HA, what am I thinking?! I would probably have to pay someone to take teens!!!
th.gif

Vicki, anymore info such as what you may have heard will be at the swap meet?.....details ya know.

So far I am still planning on being there at some point in the day......clean socks and all.
wee.gif

Well, most of the people who have signed up called Babette because she is listed first. She took their info, but not what they were bringing, so not positive. I know of someone bringing ducks and duck eggs, possibly some african goose eggs. I believe someone is bringing some chickens and chicks, various breeds. I will probably have some chicks there, because I had to make another order for 4-H kids and had to add to it to make the minimum. Those will be bantams, possibly sebrights. I believe another family has a trailer and horse items they are bringing.

We are doing good on our raffle prizes too, we have lots of stuff, including a new office chair from staples. Many things we are picking up this week, so not sure what they will give us, but the list includes Bed, Bath & Beyond, Toys R Us, Meijer, Walmart, and I think TSC. I might put a pair of call ducks in the auction too, not sure.

What are you bringing Steve????
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom