12 Swedish
13 Tiramisu
14 Sour patch
15 Gummy bear
16 Spearmint
17 Peachie O
18 Puddin'
19 Custard
20 Cinnamon???? (@The Ranch Girl, that name might get confused with Cinnamon roll so you may want to name it something else such as one of the names you suggested before.)
21 Baklava
22 Zagnut
23 Reese
24 Hershey
You can change it to lollipop

Okay guys..... I got some good news...And also bad news, which of course with hatching is to expect.
All are viable except for 3 eggs. Those three are:

#7 Cella
#4 Red Velvet
#15 Gummy bear

Red Velvet had a blood ring, so that one was a quitter. Cella was a yolker, never fertilized. Gummy bear..... I have no idea what happened. It was a yolker, but there was this giant air bubble floating around inside the egg and would move around when I would turn the egg around to candle it. I checked for any cracks with my candler but there was none. I am very puzzled.
How did the air get inside do you think?
For the people whose eggs didn't make it, you can still cheer on another egg! Or all of them if you'd like!

Okay guys..... I got some good news...And also bad news, which of course with hatching is to expect.
All are viable except for 3 eggs. Those three are:

#7 Cella
#4 Red Velvet
#15 Gummy bear

Red Velvet had a blood ring, so that one was a quitter. Cella was a yolker, never fertilized. Gummy bear..... I have no idea what happened. It was a yolker, but there was this giant air bubble floating around inside the egg and would move around when I would turn the egg around to candle it. I checked for any cracks with my candler but there was none. I am very puzzled.
How did the air get inside do you think?
For the people whose eggs didn't make it, you can still cheer on another egg! Or all of them if you'd like!
I'm honestly surprised that I only got 3 duds out of 24 though.

Today is candling day everybody!! I will share the results at around 4 or 5:00 Eastern time.
I couldn't help but candle an eggie while I was turning the eggs today!! That egg, Peachie O, (#17) is doing fantastic. He is moving around a lot! He/she is an active little guy, even though it is one of the smallest eggs❤️
Yeah Peachie O! Keep growing sweetie! 🍑

Good Night, Toffee and the Candy Eggies! ❤️
(I’m sorry to hear about Cella, Red Velvet, and Gummy Bear. 😞)

1716435425179.gif

Back
Top Bottom