Swollen spot on drakes foot

There's a frost today and too cold to use the hose right now so guess I don't have to worry about his foot getting wet in the rain or pool lol

Same here pools are empty till we warm back up.
They're all confused lol. I won't be surprised if one of them jumps inside the drinking water bin.... It's big enough to fit a duck, it's happened on occasion throughout the summer and that's when there were pools available 😆

there’s a post on here titled “ FOUND BUMBLEFOOT CURE!!” and it explains why the poultice is so great 😀 i tried to get the link for you but my smart phone is stupid so just search for that title
I got the Epsom salt poultice, different bottle but looks like the same ingredients. I put on Peter and it has a menthol smell? Is that the Methyl salicylate? I'm assuming it's for pain and this says it's for muscle, joint pain but hadn't thought about menthol and how it might be for ducks. This is the bottle....

Attachments

• 16988834828692599302372525195630.jpg
    16988834828692599302372525195630.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 3
@CoriM has used the Epsom salt gel.
Okay it looked like the same thing other than the bottle but just wanted to be sure, didn't know if the percentages of ingredients were the same. I must've got some on me while applying and wrapping cause my hands still smell like menthol after washing them with pine hand wash lol.

Back
Top Bottom