Take that Raccoons! In your ugly faces Opossums! Stay out of the house Mouse!

You probably won't need it, but you can probably download the manual online. If for nothing else, to spite the d@mn mouse.
I was looking all over the internet and could not find the instruction manual on-line. The web-site, printed on the manual (FactoryDirectSale.com - don go there! Bad Scam site!) is no longer active and has been captured by some bad people. My wife bought the kit over five years ago for less than $300 and she said that model is discontinued.
But there are so nice sheds on sale there, i would love to have something like this
master_BYSS063.jpg
I could grow vegetables all year around and have my own seedlings ready for the garden in spring...

I was looking all over the internet and could not find the instruction manual on-line. The web-site, printed on the manual (FactoryDirectSale.com - don go there! Bad Scam site!) is no longer active and has been captured by some bad people. My wife bought the kit over five years ago for less than $300 and she said that model is discontinued.
But there are so nice sheds on sale there, i would love to have something like this
View attachment 1847704
I could grow vegetables all year around and have my own seedlings ready for the garden in spring...

What's the brand of your shed? I'll see if I can find a manual. Looks like an Arrow shed, but not sure.

It looks like your shed is a Chinese Arrow knockoff. I found one like yours on Ebay. You might contact the guy to see if he can get you a manual (may not be worth the trouble).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DIY-Backya...ding-Doors-Steel-Outdoor-3-Size-/252836576696

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom