Take that Raccoons! In your ugly faces Opossums! Stay out of the house Mouse!

It looks like your shed is a Chinese Arrow knockoff. I found one like yours on Ebay. You might contact the guy to see if he can get you a manual (may not be worth the trouble).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DIY-Backya...ding-Doors-Steel-Outdoor-3-Size-/252836576696

s-l1600.jpg

Thank you very much! I have contacted the sellers, but i don't expect an answer unless i buy another shed. ;)

:caf:eek: holy cow!! The duck eating the mouse has me amazed! Tell your wife not to eat them all (;)) we need some hatching eggs out of that girl!!
Love the building, fingers crossed for no more waste!:fl

Hah! No more ripped duck-food bags anymore! No more mice-nests in the straw! No more 'possum poop in the cracked corn!

Tadaaa! - Today i finished to build the metal shack on my work-platform.
full

Durable steel-panels with ¼" hardware cloth under the floor, so nothing can come in and steal the Duckie's food supply. - During the last three months i have lost two 10 lbs bags to racoons, opossums and mice. What those critters didn't ate, they spoiled by pooping into!
Hey. It looks mighty fine to me. I wouldn't want to go toe to toe and try to steal your duckies food. I say..."take that pesky critters and don't come back, even for vacation." Congrats on a job well done. You showed them who's the boss?!? I'm loving it.

full

Assembling the shed out of a gazillion pre-formed and pre-drilled parts was a real challenge for somebody born with two left hands like me! It took me five days from start to finish and i only had to tear down half of the building after discovering that i had misplaced two panels. And i still have all seven fingers…;)

But that wasn't my fault: After the first afternoon of building i left the instruction manual outside and just pulled a tarp over the workbench. The next day i discovered that a mouse had shredded the first three pages with the parts list and the overall layout:
full

That mouse sat in the middle of all the shredded pieces of paper and just looked at me when i removed the tarp. »Blanca! Come here i have a mouse-treat for you! Good duck, come here…« Flick! That mouse flew through the air onto the grass and boy, Blanca Duck is fast when it comes to protein! - Damn Mouse!

The inside of the shed is large enough to store my gardening tools, the straw and the hay for the winter and a good amount of duck food:
full

And the doors open wide enough for the wheelbarrow to drive through.
full

And no, the HillBilly has neither won in the lottery, nor have large quantities of precious metals been found in the Appalachian mountains. - We bought that shed-kit years ago, while living in Houston but the HoA would not allow us to erect it because it is 10'x8' and only 8'x8' sheds are allowed there. - Stupid HoA!

Back
Top Bottom