I found my stash of cards (although I do have more somewhere as well) and found one from my mom that’s perfect. 😍 it’s simple yet sweet. It says “Love you, Mom.” I also found several from my grandparents who have since passed and was thinking of maybe putting them on there too. I found three different signings though and I’m curious which one y’all like better. One just simply says “Love, Nana and Papa” and the other two say “We love you, Nana and Papa” and “With all our love, Nana and Papa” and I think that last one also says “God Bless you, Kels” and then the signature. Soooo… which one would you choose?

They’re all in my nana’s handwriting too. I believe I also have one in my grandpa’s somewhere but it wasn’t in that group. Also for my mom’s she used to always include the pets and family and be like “Love Mom, Dad, Marc, Ben, Luna, and Gator” or stuff like that which was funny and cute lol but I can’t find those cards. And I feel like simple is best anyway lol

OH!!! I just thought of a great idea!!! My mom always loved bears and used the bear emoji often lol maybe instead of just the words or instead of my wrist I could do my upper arm and have them do the bear emoji and then the Love you, Mom underneath it. Cause this place I’m looking at doesn’t do just words I think. They do more detailed pieces. So I’m thinking I could do the cartoon bear which is right up their alley. Or I mean I could find someone to do the words but I really like this place and I really like the bear idea better.

These are the emojis. They’re the Memoji stickers technically hah but yeah. She’d always do the heart one.

AC699880-CAC4-4885-92BF-38DAFC8301B3.png

Back
Top Bottom