Pics
Maybe I’ll get one in Dallas 🤔👀😂
if this tattoo is meant to be sentimental and will have meaning to you, then i don’t suggest traveling to a different city and taking a chance on a tattoo shop.

take the time to find an artist you get along well with and let them create something you’ll love.

if you just wanna get a tattoo to have a good story, then that’s different. i have plenty of those.

if this tattoo is meant to be sentimental and will have meaning to you, then i don’t suggest traveling to a different city and taking a chance on a tattoo shop.

take the time to find an artist you get along well with and let them create something you’ll love.

if you just wanna get a tattoo to have a good story, then that’s different. i have plenty of those.
Yeah that’s definitely a good point! I just figured since I was already going to Dallas anyway but since this one will be sentimental I think I’ll take the time to get to know the artists around here. I already found a few places I think would do a great job for the style I’m wanting so I should probably stick with them. But maybe I could get a small one or something for the story hah

Back
Top Bottom