It's your body. Just know that cover-ups aren't always easy. So don't make a compulsive decision on a tattoo.
Yeah but I’m curious on opinions lol I did find some places that do small ones so I could do just the words. But I’m not sure whether I want that or the bear thing lol and which phrase. But don’t worry, I wouldn’t do that. I’ve been thinking for a while and probably still wouldn’t For a while yet hah

I’m also 100% open to alternatives or telling me the bear thing is a horrible idea 😂 I won’t be offended I swear lol

The one place isn’t doing bookings until November-December which would give me time to think about it. Meanwhile one of the other places does walk ins and they’re open every day so theoretically I could go right now which I think would be BAD lol

i have sleeves on both arms, some on my ribs on the right side, and both hips done.

the right arm sleeve comes down on to the back of my hand.

i have plans for a big chest piece over the next year or two, and i'm saving my calves for my kids.

pretty much the only place i won't get a tattoo is on my back. i'm not spending all that money on something i can't see.

i have sleeves on both arms, some on my ribs on the right side, and both hips done.

the right arm sleeve comes down on to the back of my hand.

i have plans for a big chest piece over the next year or two, and i'm saving my calves for my kids.

pretty much the only place i won't get a tattoo is on my back. i'm not spending all that money on something i can't see.
That makes sense! I feel the same way. That’s awesome though!

Back
Top Bottom