Tax refund delay

Quote:
I'm with you. At first mine was rejected because I forgot to remove my daughter (she is 18 and working) refiled and got a message that it transmitted just waiting on it being accepted by the IRS. I did get my CT state back in a week which surprised me.

Just got a notice this morning that mine was accepted and due to be dd on the 25th.
smile.png

Looks like I'm getting my federal by March 1st. My state is scheduled for dd early next week. Seems like state used to take longer to get back. Maybe I have the two mixed up.

The State of Michigan's website is able to show if my return is pending or completed. And if it's completed, the day it will go out for dd/mailed out.

e-mailed mine on 2-14. The bank it's going to expects to get it by 2-25, then it will take 2 days to get to my account. I expect to see it around 3-15-11. I usually start spending it before it gets deposited by pushing other bills back a little. This year I'm going to be good and not do that.
smile.png

Turbo Tax users, suspecious email about this one bank called University National Bank of St Barbara......different email and TurboTax said to look for University National Bank of St Paul, MN. I still have not gotten any response from Turbo Tax staff so I am suspecious this St. Barbara bank is a bogus. On the first page it would ask you for your SS number so they can take out the fees for direct deposit.

So I have not responded but nothing has been said it was rejected but it was accepted by Turbo Tax and the IRS has the verification of filing to them. And the state too.

Anyone got an email like that? (that St Barbara bank..not sure if it is legit).

Back
Top Bottom