Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

Yeah, I agree the thread is fine. =)

I KWYM. It's been ridiculously hot and humid here too. I can't say that iced tea makes me want to take a nap, but a nice cup of hot tea is much more than just tea. It is a comfort and a morale boost. =D

You won't get that look from me. I drink tea both ways; each serves me differently. Ahhhh!

I have been trying to post my replies many times a day, but for some reason it's not accepting my posts. If this one goes through now, I'll be so happy:))

I have been trying to post my replies many times a day, but for some reason it's not accepting my posts. If this one goes through now, I'll be so happy:))

It got through! =)
Hopefully, the rest will too. I hear they're changing something about the website, so some ppl are having technical difficulties.

So, how's things?

I now know what was happening! I answere your PM, posted in the BST site and other threads and nothing would go through. I found out this morning it was my computer all along. The hard disk is full and won't let me add anything.
I posted on my mobile and voilà!
Now, I have to fix my computer and post everything all over again!!!
Other than that LITTLE glitch, everything is fine:)

:woot

I have some news, well I imagine we all have a lot of news, huh?
I got some chicks in a couple of weeks ago (17). :yesss: (DH even ordered them on his own, without being told/asked!!!) :love
Lost one to pasty butt right away.:(   This week, I lost five more. :hit But it looks like the rest will make it. :yiipchick
AND we're going to order more to replace them....like 25 more (something like that). :bun   I'm already excited and I'm pretty sure DH hasn't even done the order yet.  That's not sad, that's just the chicken person thing to do, right?

Can i join this thread? :) i just wanted to congratulate you on the new chicks!! Man.... I wish my hubby would do that... I kinda dropped a broad hint the other day...

Me:"You know, it would be fun to do something like this - where the hatchery writes something on the inside of a surprise package."

Him: "hmm. Yeah, that's cool. Who would you send it to?"

Lol!! :D

Oh, and I drink reg iced tea, but has anyone ever tasted the "chamomile and mint" herbal tea with ice? It's actually really good!! I love iced things.... Tea, coffee, slushies, frappes..... Yum. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I now know what was happening! I answere your PM, posted in the BST site and other threads and nothing would go through. I found out this morning it was my computer all along. The hard disk is full and won't let me add anything.
I posted on my mobile and voilà!
Now, I have to fix my computer and post everything all over again!!!
Other than that LITTLE glitch, everything is fine:)

Glad you got it figured out!!!
thumbsup.gif

Looking forward to pics too!
pop.gif

Can i join this thread?
smile.png
i just wanted to congratulate you on the new chicks!! Man.... I wish my hubby would do that... I kinda dropped a broad hint the other day...

Me:"You know, it would be fun to do something like this - where the hatchery writes something on the inside of a surprise package."

Him: "hmm. Yeah, that's cool. Who would you send it to?"

Lol!!
big_smile.png

Oh, and I drink reg iced tea, but has anyone ever tasted the "chamomile and mint" herbal tea with ice? It's actually really good!! I love iced things.... Tea, coffee, slushies, frappes..... Yum.
wink.png

Sure you can join!!! Yeah, dropping broad hints doesn't do it for my DH either. lol I have to either tell him what I want or get him involved in the research (which I haven't figured out how to do on purpose yet). At first he saw the chickens as my thing and the eggs were a nice bonus. A couple of months ago, he decided we're in it together and he did some research and found a breed he thought would serve us better than one that I was talking about and so he ordered 16 of them (SR). Then he talked to me (and apologized for not talking to me first) and when he found out that SR means 50/50 at best, we changed the order. Then he and I rebuilt a coop I had built a while back so that it would be better for the new chicks... and so the story goes. IDK how I got him interested, but my chickens will have better coops and tractors from now on for his being involved, and both his involvement and my chickens benefiting make me a happier crazy chicken lady. =D

I like chamomile tea with mint in it. I've probably bought the one you're talking about; I like each and I like the combination. I like to keep black tea, green tea, and chamomile tea in the fridge, but I can't keep all of them in there at the same time, so I settle for chamomile (which I'll put mint in today now that you've reminded me about that) and black tea.

Timidly trying to post once again (for the 100th time)
barnie.gif

Well, it worked!!!
celebrate.gif

Now, we will wait through your next 99 attempts to receive your next transmission....
pop.gif

I understand that "clearing your cache" (I have no idea what I'm saying, I'm just repeating what I've read/heard) can help with issues like what ppl are having with BYC's new site....
Also, I'll edit into this post a link and some info that I was given regarding the problem. =)

ETA:
As promised...
Please see the information here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/troubleshooting-byc-problems-bugs-error-messages-other-issues

If none of those things help, please come back to this post and reply with all the information requested in that article above, especially:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
3) Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Google Chrome or Firefox)?

I think your question would be better served to you, and the forum community if you posted it in our public forum. This will ensure you get help from a variety of smart people while allowing others to learn from the questions and answers posted.

Please also see this thread / topic here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/916839/site-update-issues

Last edited:
Thanks, TeaChick! I have done some of that. Will look the rest. I can post 1 line in this thread. The others I could post an entire post. Will try again. Oops, end of line
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom